Contact us now
0333 700 7676

Small claims court advice

Small Claims Advice

Small claims court advice

Trying to find a low cost lawyer or solicitor to help with money claims online, making a small claim, advice on taking a company to court or a small business claim and not got the answers from Citizens advice bureau or community legal service ?

Our small claims court advice and flexible low cost small claims lawyer services are the ideal solution to take the stress out of the small claims procedure. Initial 15 minute free lawyer consultation and small claims legal advice direct from direct from a consumer or commercial lawyer

15 minutes free small claims legal advice

0333 700 7676

Faulty goods & products

Been sold a faulty washing machine or dodgy used car which proved unroadworthy or had some building work done which doesn't come up to scratch and are struggling to get a refund, replacement or repairs ? Get advice on how to make a claim or defending a claim in the small claims track of the county court.

How to take a car dealer to court

Need to know your legal rights when buying a car from a dealer or thinking about suing a car dealer over a used car complaint or a second hand car ? Our claims lawyers are expert in motor trade law, consumer rights and all aspects of buying and selling motor vehicles

How to take a company to court

Taking a company to the small claims court or need to know how to sue a business because they owe you money or a refund because of problems with goods or services they've supplied call our small claims advice line for initial free advice on how  to start a small claims case

Complaints about services

Making or facing a complaint about or need to know what a customer's legal rights are for home improvements, building work or vehicle repairs  ? Call a small claims lawyer small claims court advice and an assessment of the likelihood of claims success in HM Courts and Tribunal Service

Owed money ?

Thinking about making a money claim for an unpaid business invoice or to getting money back owed by someone or reimbursment for repairs carried out ? We can help with all types of civil litigation heard in the small claims court. 

google-site-verification: google107a1ec41147f748.html "aggregateRating" : { "@type" : "AggregateRating", "ratingValue" : "4.8", "bestRating" : "5", "worstRating" : "1", "ratingCount" : "46"